How Savvy Companies Generate Outsized Return on Content Investment Using AI + Operational Improvements
Content rights are one of the largest items on any M&E company’s balance sheet. In this all-star panel, we present the strategic content management maturity framework and examine how savvy companies significantly improve their financial valuation. We will examine emerging opportunities to automate the content value chain; analytics-driven decision models to help managers & executives “pull the right levers.” How to use AI to allocate investment in originals and acquired content to best grow total audience and profits across linear, SVOD, EST, and other platforms. More Details
- Moderator: Thomas Siegman, RSG Media
- Our Panel Time & Date
- Date: Tuesday May 22, 2018
- Location: Hyatt Regency Crystal City, Arlington, VA
- Panel Time: 4:30 PM
- Oktay Arifkhan, SVP, Analytics & Measurement Sciences at Viacom Media Networks
- Sameel Osuri, SVP, Global Content Operations, Discovery Communications
- Frank Golding, Chief Strategy Officer, Eleven Sports U.S.
The world’s leading media & entertainment companies understand that their success is driven by both art and science. Since 1985 they have trusted RSG Media’s industry experts, data scientists, and technologists to help them drive revenue and increase profits from their rights, audiences, and advertising.