Case Study > Rights
A multinational media group knew that they could earn more from rights and invited us to show them how.
- Programming let rights expire unused, as sister networks wasted money buying similar content.
- Legal, overwhelmed by requests from 170 countries, became a bottleneck.
- Sales waited weeks for catalog updates, selling unavailable content.
- Finance had no clarity into which assets are making profits.
- A single self-service source of rights information, enterprise-wide, in 170 countries.
- Automated contract compliance and fulfillment for 15,000 deals. 25,000 rights clearances automated per year.
- Unified “chart of accounts” for 160,000 assets gives finance the insight they crave.
- ROI up = client happy.