Content Performance by RSG media
Your content performance depends on how you meet your customer needs, how you engage with them and how to convert. With Funnel strategy, you can have the performance measurement along the stages of your customer journey. The primary goal is to understand how your prospects move from being completely unaware of their problem or opportunity to the point where they will be able to make an informed purchase decision. To successfully reach these goals, you need to attract your customers. The visitors may not be aware of the problems they have. They aren’t aware of your brand and the solution that you have for them. The content created here is designed to be problem-solving to facilitate awareness. The next step is to interact with your audience, which is also known as the consideration stage. All content visitors at this point are considered as potential leads who are looking for choices available to them, including your competitors. At this time user research is helpful to find out whether or not your product is a good fit. The last stage is to decide what content your leads need to make an informed purchase decision. At this stage, you help your qualified leads decide between you and your competitors by demonstrating the reasons why and in which way your product or service is better for them.
Analytics is the key to performance optimization. Real-time on what is working empowers the company to improve message quality, creative, channel and offer to enhance the outcome quickly.
To understand how to market your content performance it is essential to know your target demand, optimize your content and measure the results:
- Gaining visibility on current performance
- Registering your local business with search engines
- Establishing a strong presence in online local communities
There are three main components to measuring, evaluating, and optimizing the performance of all your content marketing initiative include:
- Deciding what to track: outlining organization’s definition of content marketing success, so everybody is on the same page about what to achieve. Establishing performance benchmarks to enable more straightforward analysis.
- Tracking, measuring and managing the data: having the right tools, techniques, and templates can be invaluable in organizing the data, identifying key opportunities, making meaningful changes, or reporting results to the stakeholders.
- Turning information into actionable insights: following proven best practices for analyzing the results and turning those insights into action helps companies spend less time staring at abstract data on the screen and instead on more time addressing the meaningful opportunities. Google analytics can be used for the more profound, more actionable insights that lead to smarter content choices.